Another batch of SpoolBot updates are live! Some highlights:
- numerous improvements to our algorithms that detect multipage articles
- SpoolBot preserves on-page anchor tags (useful for table of contents, footnotes, etc.)
- support for file links (a link to a .jpg file or a .mp3 file)
- audio file support — SpoolBot can now send down audio files to clients. SpoolBot don’t extract audio from webpages yet, but SpoolBot knows how to deal with the data.
- lots of performance updates.
We’re pushing SpoolBot updates every few days so keep hammering on Spool and we’ll keep teaching SpoolBot to be smarter.